As climate change affects communities across the U.S., some states are leading the way in preparing for the impacts on water resources. These states are reducing carbon pollution and planning for climate change impacts. Yet many states are not acting and remain woefully unprepared.
- Are You Prepared for Growing Climate Change Water Threats? (ecology.com)
- New NRDC Report Ranks States’ Preparedness for Water Challenges Linked to Climate Change (inhabitat.com)
- State Water Resource Planning (recoverydiva.com)
- California at top in climate-change preparedness (sfgate.com)
- Report Shows 29 States Unprepared for Growing Water Threats (ecowatch.org)